Certified Organic Masoor Daal.
8 REASONS THAT MAKE HARELA DAALS BETTER THAN REGULAR DAALS
Good for your family, good the environment.
- Organically grown. No fertilizers, chemicals or pesticides were used in farming of these daals. No preservatives or chemical sprays used.
- The land on which it is grown has been free of fertilizers or chemicals for over a decade now.
- Steam sterilized for prolonging life of grains.
- Rich in protein & essential nutrients.
- Rich source of dietary fiber.
- Easily digestible.
- Flavorful & tastier than chemically grown daals.
- Obtains a rich & creamy texture on cooking.
- Vacuum packed for extra freshness
- Our Certifications : SGS Organic, India Organic, USDA Organic, FSSC 22000, Control Union, Jeevika,
- Halal & Kosher Certified
- Non GMO, Gluten Free
- Prepared using Steam Sterilization
INGREDIENTS: Split and dehusked lentil
NET WEIGHT: 500 g
STORAGE INFORMATION: Store at room temperature.
PACKAGING TYPE: Vacuum and Sealed pack
MRP: 120 Rs. (BASE PRICE+5% GST)
MFG. & EXP. DATE: Refer to pack
[Note: Kindly overlook the mfg./exp. details visible on the product as they were shot much earlier and are for illustration purpose only]
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Harela