- Almond flour is made from blanched almonds that are ground and sifted into a fine flour.
- Almond flour is incredibly nutritious. It’s particularly rich in vitamin E and magnesium, two important nutrients for health.
- Almond flour may be better than conventional flours for your blood sugar, as it has a low glycemic index and is rich in magnesium.
- Almond flour is naturally gluten-free, making it a great alternative to wheat flour for those who have celiac disease or a wheat intolerance.
- The nutrients in almond flour may help reduce LDL cholesterol and lower blood pressure. The current findings are mixed, and more research is needed before making a definite link.
- Almond flour is lower in carbs and more nutrient-dense than wheat and coconut flours. It also has less phytic acid, which means you receive more nutrients when you eat foods containing it.
INGREDIENTS: Blanched Californian Almonds Peanut Free, Contains other Tre Nuts.
FOOD PREFERENCE: Veg
NET WEIGHT: 125g
STORAGE INFORMATION: Store in a 3-5 Degree C to preserve shelf life & avoid infestation. Close container properly after use.
PACKAGING TYPE: Temper proof sealed pet jar
MRP: 295 Rs. (BASE PRICE+5% GST)
MFG. & EXP. DATE: Refer to pack
[Note: Kindly overlook the mfg./exp. details visible on the product as they were shot much earlier and are for illustration purpose only]
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA