Your items may arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to send packages via other shipping methods based on the shipping destination as long as orders will still arrive within the arrival times outlined on RalphLauren.com.
When you choose the Economy delivery option, packages are delivered Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Orders sent by Fast, 2-Business-Day or Next-Day shipping methods are delivered Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
We recommend choosing Fast or Next-Day delivery if you are shipping your package to a business address. You will be asked to provide a telephone number on the shipping page of checkout, which is important in the event the courier needs to arrange a delivery time with you.
You will also be asked to provide an email address, to which we will send confirmation that your order was placed.
TITANIUM 400 ML CAMPING MUG/POT
• Great for your outdoor camping trips or can be used as a tea or coffee mug at home or office
• It can be used as a cup or water boiling pot.
• Easy folding handle, saves space, easy to pack
• The lid with mini triangular wire handle is great to open the lid
• Capacity: 400ml. Size: 84 x 80mm/ 3.3 x 3.15 inches ( Height x Bottom Diameter)
• Materials: Titanium
• 3-layers design
• PERFORMANCE - Pure Titanium material. The color will never fade or lose luster, never rust, anti-corrosion
• It imparts no taste and odor on the beverage, even when it is over the fire stove or burning wood/coal.
• The cup comes in a lockable grip and a mesh storage sack, which is shock-proof packaging.
• The heating is efficient when you boil water or any other beverage.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Will a small-sized gas canister fit inside of this pot?
A:100g canister fits easily.
Q: What grade of titanium is used?
A: This is made of grade 2 titanium, no coating on the pot and lid.
Q: After a long time over hot fires, any problems with welds holding handles getting weak or loose?
A: No such issues.
Q: Is it non-stick?
A: No. It is just pure titanium. It is strong, but light. The lid fits very well and it is well-engineered, but it is not a no-stick surface.
Q: Does the lid have a thread to screw on to hold liquid or is it just loose?
A: The lid is loose. It has a lip inside the lid to allow it to stay in place, but it can slip off easily. If the lid screwed on, it would probably be hard to get off when the pot is very hot from cooking.
Q: How snugly does the lid fit?
A: The fit isn’t snug, it’s about as secure as a lid on a kitchen pot.